"The following people were expelled by authorities: Jose Gonzalez Gonzalez, along with his wife Francisca and their seven children; Nicolas Gonzalez Perez, his wife Ernestina and their six children; Armando Morales Dircio, his wife Catarina and their 1-year old son. Read More...
We ask that you not only help us lift up these displaced families in prayer, but we also encourage you to join us in sending letters of encouragement to them. We highly encourage children to write letters, also.
- Please do not mention Open Doors in your letters.
- Print or write clearly, in simple language. (only write in English)
- Be sure to include the children’s names on the envelope.
- Do not say anything negative against other religions or the government.
- Share words of comfort and encouragement.
- Sign your name inside.
- Provide your name & country, not your full address. (in the letter)
- Don't send money with the letters.
- Be encouraging, keep the message brief, but include 1 - 2 Bible verses.
ATTN: Guerrero Families
PO Box 27001
Santa Ana, CA 92799"