Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Coming back

I'm not sure why I wound up letting this blog go -- but you can see that I did.

The Lord's been working in my heart to bring it back.  This will be a long journey, but a worthwhile one. If you have come by here, wondering about new content, I hope you will join me in becoming aware of the persecution of our brothers and sisters in Christ for their faith, that you will join me and others in praying for them, advocating and providing for them and standing alongside them.

I'd love to hear from you.  If you're in one of those countries my government calls Countries of Particular Concern and you want a voice so that people know about conditions where you are, we want to hear from you, too.

"Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Corinthians 1:2 (KJV)

Brothers' Keeper

No comments: